Blogging Day

Hey y'all, I just wanted to hop on and let you know that I'm holding off on the Final Friday Flash Fiction this month. I decided to take a blogging day today because I have a bunch of free time. I want to get ahead on my posts in case February decides to be a crazy month. I hope y'all understand. 

I'm also enjoying the discussion process for Jule's Writing Special! If you want in, there's still time. Hop over to her blog for the details. We're figuring out the categories right now, so you even have time to put in your thoughts about questions and dates! Check back in March for our official posts!

God bless,
Sarah R.


Comments

  1. Ahhh! Thank you for reminding me of that....I haven't checked on that discussion in a day or two - been busy with RW stuff as of late.

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes, I need to get onto the Writing Special discussion. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts