#TagTuesday: The Edifuni Team in QT



Last week, Jules did a post where she showed what her characters might do in the middle of quarantine and said I should give it a shot with the Edifuni team. So, of course, I had to!

I hope this brings you some joy!

Laylah: Constantly in Zoom meetings with fellow leaders, who are all trying to figure out what in the world is happening and how best to take care of people with very little information to go off of. Wishes unqualified people would stop giving their opinions on social media. 

Hannah: Is helping home-school kids. Wondering if algebra is really all that necessary for most people to learn. Insists she hasn't used it once in her adult life. Created a whole list of things she wanted to learn/do during the QT. Hasn't touched it since. Is also staying near the phone, ready to let her friends vent to her after long days. Probably is also reaching out to friends she's lost touch with. Watches every single one of Leah's videos.

John: Is spending his extra time getting groceries for the elderly. Probably coordinates social-distancing beers with friends, making sure everyone stands 6 feet apart. Also probably does his best to make sure local businesses are supported as best he can during the time. Is cooking far too much food. Makes special deliveries to friends and family in order to cheer them up. He and Hannah probably also coordinate window visits with elderly in assisted living homes. 

Will: An essential worker 'cause no one wants to live without functioning plumbing. Complains that his "essential worker" paycheck looks an awful lot like his "regular worker" paycheck, but secretly is thankful that he can still work. Also complains that camping is closed, saying the whole point of camping is to get away from people anyway. Is too ashamed to admit he got sucked into the Tiger King cesspool. Has opinions on the Carol Baskins conspiracy. Begs Laylah to transform into a tiger so he can pretend to be Joey Exotic. She does once and nearly rips his face off. He never asks after that. 

Justin: A frontline worker. Spends every waking hour taking care of the sick, while also searching for a cure/vaccine. Has probably lost all his hair after ripping it out while reading all the misinformation that people are spreading.

Leah: Is spending her time scouring the internet for Covid memes to send to her friends. Is creating fun content for the world, mostly to keep her own sanity. Has probably created a four-part singing group with her little dragons. They're putting on #athometogether concerts via YouTube.

~The Re-Tag~

I don't know if this was originally supposed to be an official tag, but I'm tagging people anyway.

Jem @Jem Jones, Writer (because I just need her doing this post in my life, OKAY?)

Sam @The Bookshire (she asked to be tagged in stuff and she's going to end up regretting it because she'll start drowning in tags and will never ever catch up ever again)

Catherine @The Rebelling Muse (I just finished beta reading her book and I need to know what Karsten would do during lockdown, please and thank you)

Nicole @Legend of a Writer (this is my subtle way of being nosy and wanting more information about this new project of hers that she's keeping under wraps...)

I hope you enjoyed this little post! Which character are you most like? Also, I have an exciting post coming tomorrow, so stay tuned for that!

Comments

  1. This was a lot of fun! I'm a mix between Hannah and Leah...I've asked the question of whether we really need Algebra a LOT during tutoring sessions with my dad. (He really, really loves that. Not.)
    Thank you for tagging me! I'll probably use this as my Last Friday Tag. I know, asking for tags is perilous, but I went into it with my eyes open, so if I drown in tags, it's my own fault. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! While I actually kind of liked algebra, I know my younger brother frequently asked if it was really necessary when he was in high school. He hated it.

      I can't wait to see your responses!

      Delete
  2. Oh I LIKE this as a Tag!! I loved Jules's post and yours is even more awesome! I'm a mix between Laylah and John, LOL.

    You know, I was close to picking this post idea up for my NaNo novel this year because of #reasons, which is a sequel to TWR, but with your comment on Karsten.....I have to do it now. I'm really excited :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun post to put together. I was laughing my head off when I wrote Will's.

      Hey, do both!! I'd love to see what you've got!

      Delete
  3. Love that their all keeping pretty busy. I'm more like Leah with the memes XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snorts* Same. I've enjoyed the memes that have come out of the whole situation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts