Blogging Break

Yes, I've joined the ranks of all the other bloggers who need some time off this time of year. Don't worry; it's only for a week. I'll still try to comment on y'all's blogs if I can. But I'm needing a bit of a break since I'm rushing at 100mph to finish NaNo and I get to help my brother move. I'll be back, Lord willing, on Wednesday.

Before I leave, I want to remind you all that you have until Friday at noon to sign up to inspire the next installment of Final Friday Flash Fiction. I realized after posting the other day, that in my 9pm stupor I might have made it seem like the person who won the drawing would write the next post. If that's the case, I apologize.

If you win the drawing, you win the opportunity to send me a prompt for me to use in the next month's FF. I hope that clears up some things for y'all. Note to self: don't blog at night. It never ends well.

Anyway, I hope you have a great week!

God bless,
Sarah R.

Comments

  1. THINGS ARE CRAYZEE - but you need to stay sane so don't worry about leaving us. Keep your mental health up, girl. And can't wait for the next Flash Fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand!! Good luck with your novel and hope the move goes well!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your novel and helping your brother move!
    Have a good break!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts