What Do You Want to See in 2018?

Just like almost everyone else, I'm planning things out for 2018 as best I can, while understanding the reality: I'm not in control of what comes. I can plan, but God directs.

Part of my planning involves blogging. This is where you, my dear readers, come in. What sorts of things are you wanting to see from me? What posts have you enjoyed in the past and would you like to see more of them? Are there any colabs you'd like me to do? Let me know so that I can make it happen!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas. We did not get a white Christmas (bummer), but a lot of my northern family did. It was quite cold when we went for our morning walk, though, and I thought I saw some flurries here and there, but it was not to be.

I was so excited for everyone to open their presents from me since this is the first year I could afford to get them something special instead of gift cards or baked goods.

I hope you are as excited about the new year as I am! I wasn't sure until this week how I felt about the year being over already. But since Christmas is over, I'm totally ready for a new year to start!

Alrighty, on to y'all. What feedback do you have? How has your year been? Did you have a good Christmas? Did you have snow? Feel free to send me pictures! I love pictures of snow!

Comments

  1. We didn't get any snow this year either (much to my brother's chagrin). Other than that, we had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!

    Let's see...

    I really really like your writing posts, and would love to see more of those.

    As for collabs, (I'd have to chat with my teammates about this) but I think it would be super cool if Order of the Pen and Rebellious Writing collaborated on something...what exactly I'm not 100% certain of. What do you think??

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYSSSSS OOTP AND RW????? EPIIIICCCCC

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry. I can be a bit over-enthusiastic. *clears throat* I'm actually a very mature person most of the time (believe it or not).

      Delete
    3. HAHA, it's perfectly fine to be enthusiastic, Julian!!!

      Delete
    4. Oh yes, we'll have to see what we can do on that! Do you mind if I hit you and Gray up about that at some point?

      Delete
    5. *chiming in here* OMG, that would be AMAZING! I'd love to see OOTP and RW do a collab! <333333333

      Delete
    6. We could always try to do some super big fancy group Skype meeting and chat about clean writing and our books and how we want to get clean ya lit out there. Or just do guest posts or something....just brainstorming....

      Delete
    7. Awesome! I'll send an email out when I get the chance!

      Delete
  2. But we /did/ get some snow this year already, which was nice. So we can't complain too much, can we?

    I'm still waiting for that meal prep bowl post. And maybe you could do more posts about food? Like good writing snacks and stuff.

    Apparently I'm in a food mood..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I'm actually getting around to it! I think it would be a good thing to work on at the beginning of the year, what with people trying to be 'healthy' and all.

      Delete
    2. Exactly. Do some prep bowls is on my to-do for 2018 list, so any kind of starting point post would be great!

      Delete
  3. WE HAD SNOW THIS YEAR IN TEXAS!!!! REAL SNOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS!!!!!!! XD

    I'm with Julian on writing snacks. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!!

      It looks like I need to get in the kitchen and whip up some recipes for y'all!

      Delete
  4. We didn't get any snow here :(

    ...frankly I'm not surprised, but sTILL. (At least we got to go to the beach.)

    I don't have any brilliant suggestions for 2018... but that collab sounds insane! (In a good way!)
    Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Christmas at the beach! That's very nice.

      I hope the collab works out! It should be interesting.

      Delete
  5. A RW and OOTP meet-up would be so cool!

    Personally I want to see cooking posts (I LOVE YOUR COOKING) in 2018...but that's just me. :0)

    Your writing posts are cool too, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely working on both the collab and some food related posts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts