Dream Blogger Party Tag


I think I was semi-tagged for this by Jules way back when. I figured I would start catching up on tags and such now that the holidays are winding down.

Anyway, this tag is sooooo much fun because it's something every blogger dreams about: a party just for us bloggers. What could possibly be more fun? I mean, we're all so amazing! 

Here is how I would have the party. 

~Name the Venue~

This one is easy. Biltmore. Definitely Biltmore. For reasons. So many reasons. It's gorgeous. And I would wear a silver Sage Works dress. Or a red one, if I'm really wanting to make a statement. #waitingforjulestosayshegotthatreference

I mean, isn't that the most gorgeous place in the whole world?!
~List of three foods that need to be present~

All the foods. All the drinks. All the desserts. There you go, three foods.

I'd probably have it a potluck, so everyone can bring what they love. It would also eleviate some of the stress/cost for food. That way we can focus on having fun.

~Dance time! List five artists or bands for your party mix tape~

Do we need to dance? I'm not at all opposed to dancing, but I'd much rather be chatting or stuffing my face full of food if I'm to be honest. 

~What three activities would we mostly engage in~

1. Fangirling. So much fangirling.
2. Discussing every collab possible.
3. All the writing.

~Describe a post collaborative that you would do at the party~

Ya know, there are so many different ideas for collabs. I'm not sure what would be the most fun. A vlog would be fun, but I know a lot of bloggers would like to not have their faces all over the internet, so that might not work. A blog exchange might be fun. Like, have everyone's name in a hat and maybe draw a name to see who gets to guest post on your blog.

~What habits or interaction qualities would you notice~


We would probably all walk in really awkward, sticking to the corners until our stomachs won't let us avoid the food tables any longer. We'll hit up the food and inevitably start the small talk (unless you're an INTJ like me, where you skip right to the big stuff like which character did you murder in your recent WIP), which will lead it all the fangirling and squealing. We'll then have a mega blast and we won't want to leave.

And if that fails, there will be food. We'll just interact with food. And I'll bring my dog and cat so we can just socialize with them instead. The event won't go to waste.

~The Re-Tag~

I tag anyone who really wants this to be a thing. I mean, seriously, why aren't we planning this thing in acutality? 

What do y'all think? Are any of y'all annoyed that this hasn't become a thing yet? Or is it just me? What would you bring to the potluck? What's a collab you'd like to see happen?

Comments

  1. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. ONE DAY.

    I like the potluck idea, and the blog-out-of-a-hat idea....

    I did this tag a while back, if you like to see my answers, they're at the bottom of this post: https://catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com/2017/08/i-play-tag-catch-up-part-2-summer-party.html

    Great tag, Sarah!!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT REALLY DOES!!

      Cool, I think I might have read it, but I'll go check it out again!

      Delete
  2. I would bring my world-famous lemon bars to this sort of a party. It would be marvelous.

    BILTMORE! That's the best venue I've heard for one of these hypothetical parties. I don't want to sound creepy on the internet or anything (yikes) but I did want to ask: Are you from North Carolina? That's where I grew up. <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum!!! Those sound fantastic!! I love just about anything with lemon in it!!

      IKR!! I love that place (so much so that I wrote a book about it)! And yes, I'm from NC. It's so cool that you grew up here! Where did you grow up?

      Delete
    2. I'm a native of Charlotte :) I love the mountains of NC, even though I never got to spend enough time. there. <3

      Delete
    3. Same! Though I live closer to the mountains now (but not close enough!). That's so cool!!

      Delete
  3. WHOA. IS THAT A CASTLE??? BECAUSE CASTLES ARE AWESOME!!

    This sooooo needs to happen, and I agree with you about the potluck - it'll save lots of time and money. *nodnod*

    Lila @ The Red-Hooded Writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called the castle of America, so I guess so. It's a beautiful house in the mountains of NC.

      Yes! Plus everyone would have something they know they can eat!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! My party planning brain loved putting the pieces together!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts