Realm Makers 2019 Recap



I can't believe Realm Makers has come and gone! It seems it was just yesterday I was longing for the opportunity to go and now I have!

It was such a wonderful trip. Not only were the keynotes, the classes, and the pitches great, the company was to die for and I was so thrilled to meet several of my blogger friends in person.

I'm so thankful for my dear friends, Julian and Evangeline for making the 12+ hour trip not only tolerable, but totally enjoyable (I especially enjoyed our belting of "Monster")! It's definitely going down in the fearsome trio history books as one of our most crazy adventures yet!

Fort Massac, a brief stop on our trip there

The Ohio River
Before the award dinner!



Evangeline, me, Nicole, and Faith!

All the Tolkien inspired costumes (or as many as we could round up)!

There was another Eowyn!

Jules!!

I soooo enjoyed getting to meet my blogger friends face-to-face. I was happy to get to sit with some of y'all during the sessions. If I wasn't able to get a picture with you, I'm totally sorry that I missed you.

Nicole, myself, and Jules during the Cinderella 2.0 class
Faith!

Skye!


It was this gross the entire way home
Thanks to everyone who made this such a great time!! I hope that maybe we'll be able to meet again next year if the Lord wills.

I will be taking the rest of July off of blogging, just so I can focus on finishing up Camp NaNo. 

Comments

  1. ALL THESE PICTURES!! <33333 (ew, and sorry about the weather on the way home. ick.)

    I LOVED this wrap-up, Sarah!! (And I was so glad members of the #CiscoRamonForLife club got to meet! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I'm so glad we were able to meet! It was so much fun and I hope we get the chance again in the future!

      Delete
  2. OH LOOK, ALL OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE AND I WASN'T THERE. D:
    In all seriousness though, it looks like you had a blast! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an absolute delight!! I have a lot of fun and I really enjoyed meeting so many different people.

      Delete
  3. Awesome wrap-up!!! This sounds like a FANTASTIC time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo many faces!!!!! Love them all!! That Cinderella class must have been amazing!?

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good! Maybe some day I'll do a retelling?? I'd love to try my hand at it some time!

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a good time! It was so nice to meet you!!! Wish we had gotten to talk longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we were able to talk longer too. Perhaps we shall meet again and remedy that!

      Delete
  6. I love your Eowyn costume, Sarah!!! I hope I'll be able to attend next year in NJ - I'd love to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (it was kind of a back-up plan, but I'm glad I chose it)!

      OMW! You're planning on going next year?! I totally can't wait to meet you!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts