The Writer Games


I'm very excited to help announce the Writer Games today. When I first heard about it, I knew I needed to help out. So, without further ado, let me tell you all about the fun event (or, at least, as much as I can).

~The Hosts~

TWG is hosted by Julia @Lit Aflame and Kassie @Soldier Girl Stories. These ladies, along with two others, will also be the judges of the contest. 

~The Details~

Basically, it is a month-long flash fiction contest, held from January 1st-February 5th. During this time, there will be three elimination rounds, plus one final round where the remaining three entrants will be assigned a published author to mentor them through their last entry. 

In each round, there will be specific challenges given to the writers, plus some prizes. Each story will be 500 words or less, which is an added challenge of keeping your fiction tight and to the point. 

The first three rounds, as I've mentioned, are elimination rounds. For the forth and final round, the remaining three entrants will be assigned to a published author to mentor them through writing their final entry, where they can be a contender for the grand prize!

~Where to Learn More~

If you're interested in learning more, plus signing up for TWG, then go check out the official website! There you can learn about the rules, learn what the prizes are when they're announced, see the mentors that you could get the chance to work with, and much more!

Comments

  1. THANK.
    YOU.
    SO.
    MUCH.
    FOR.
    SHARING!!!!!!!!!!
    You're awesome and Kassie and I are so sO SO incredibly thankful to have a part of our team of TWG Announcers!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I was happy to be a part of it!

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of this, wish I had the time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. But alas, there are other projects that are calling my attention right now and I have to focus on them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts