Fall Photo Dump



This was originally going to be a full-on wrap-up, but I decided that I really only needed to share some pictures of my fall journeys, so here you go!

Mom's surprise birthday party, where the whole extended family came and spent the weekend.
It was such a beautiful time!

An annual race at a local church. Joe won the 10k!!
I love this picture of Joe and I. It basically sums up our relationship.
You go, kid!

A whole bunch of pictures from our cruise.
Basically, I lived in this hoodie the entire time, so be prepared.

Horrible selfie. Awesome photobomb.

Overlooking one of my favorite places on the ship.

Window in the dining room




The sunsets were just beautiful!

Seeing Aquaman in 3D


Getting ready for formal night

We felt absolutely fantastic!
It was super windy on the top decks!


The adorable towel animals that the stewards would leave each night (made with stuff they found in the room)
While we were by the beach, Joe and I also made a parody of that video where the weatherman was pretending to be buffeted by the wind, only for some pedestrians to walk behind him calmly.

Because that's what heroes do in their free time.

Behold.



Edit: Joe informed me that the video wasn't playing earlier, so I re-uploaded it. Let me know if it works now.

Anywho, that's what I've been up to!

What about y'all? Any fun things that you got to do during the fall? Share your memories with me down in the comments!

Comments

  1. Looks like you had fun! And those sky/ocean photos are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did have a lot of fun! And thanks! The water/sky was so pretty.

      Delete
  2. Don't forget that I crashed the surprise birthday party!! Like, "yo, Rodecker peeps, don't mind me, I'm just gonna park this huge truck and trailer here in the yard and steal your host for an hour or so, also, loving this party, keep on grilling, y'all!"

    But I'm so glad the surprise party went well!! I was praying for that.

    Also, is the last one supposed to be a pic or a video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind, the video played. THAT WAS GOLDEN

      Delete
    2. I had to re-upload the video for it to play, but I'm glad it worked the second time and that you enjoyed it!

      I'm so glad the party went well too! There were so many things that could have gone wrong, but everything went so right! Thanks for all your prayers about it. They certainly were felt!

      Delete
    3. You've heard of a truck stop? Well, our house doubles as a horse stop.

      Delete
    4. I'm like, 95% certain that's you, Joe...

      Delete
    5. It is, I don't know how to take it out of anonymous

      Delete
  3. Loving the subtle Thor Ragnarok reference there at the end 😂👍😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like it was so much fun!! And so beautiful! <3

    www.melodypersonetteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh so many gorgeous photos. And the video is hilarious. And the formal pictures look so fun!

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The formal night was really fun. We felt so awesome and powerful in our nice clothes (though we were thrilled to get out of them once the night was over).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts