Camp NaNoWriMo is Coming!

Camp NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow!!! I love all NaNo activities, but Camp is my favorite. I love the relaxed atmosphere surrounding it. You can work on just about any project. You are sorted into cabins, where you can chat all month with people just as crazy as you. But anyway, onto what I'm doing for Camp...

~What am I doing~

I know I said I was going to work on my rewrite of The Fall of Chemmit during Camp, but, as I told my cabin mates, my heart's GPS rerouted. I decided to continue my edits of tDoaH instead. I got to thinking about everything that changed in my story line since last year and it didn't make sense to do a rewrite where I would have to change most of it later on anyway. That's not efficient. So I'm going to do a time goal (44 hours, hopefully) and continue on with edits.

~Cabin Stuff~

I usually create a cabin for any of my writing group members who choose to participate. During the April event, we had a guest join us for the first time. She's super awesome and joined us again this month, along with several other people. I'm pumped to get to know them over the next month. As I've mentioned before, the social aspect of writing is one of the most enjoyable parts! Even if I'm a major introvert...

So there you have it. My life next month will consist of mostly scrambling to get hours of writing in every day. I'm so excited!

So what about y'all? Are you participating in Camp? What is your project like? Are you enjoying your cabin mates?

Comments

  1. I haven't been very active (busy week here), but my cabinmates are AWESOME!

    xD
    Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy happens! But I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts