#TagTuesday- Voted Most Likely Tag


I've been going back and forth lately with trying to decide if I was going to continue doing tags or not. I absolutely love them, but I really want to focus mostly on meaningful content and having a lot of tags come my way really starts to take away from my available Wednesdays. So I settled on doing Tag Tuesday. If I ever get tagged, I'll just put it on the closest or most convenient Tuesday. This way I can do both. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

Up first is the Voted Most Likely Tag (which I am excited to do)! Here's the rules!

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you. Thanks, Jules!!

2. Include this link: https://phoebeamorryce.wordpress.com/2018/10/15/voted-most-likely/

3. Use your own original characters, not anyone else's. I'm going to try and use just my Reylance characters, but I might have to use some of the others if I draw a blank.

4. Tag at least five people. I'll just go ahead and do that here:


As always, feel free to ignore if you're not interested of have already been tagged!

Let's get into it, shall we?

~ Most Likely to Be a Poet ~

I had a great character for this, but he was removed from the story and thus doesn't count. 

But the closest would probably be Arden. He's super cool and well read. Probably would break out in poetry every once in a while. Yeah, I could see him doing that. 

~ Most Likely to Dance in the Rain ~

Either Leah or Regina. Both are super full of life and just take it all in. They'd be the most likely to have the desire, with Leah the most likely to act out on it. 

~ Most Likely to Look Good in a Kilt ~

Probably John. I don't know. This isn't something I relish picturing my characters in. Just no. Moving on.

~ Most Likely to Get Punched in the Face ~

Jason. No need to even think about it. 

Actually, in earlier drafts, I had several people punch him in the face on first meeting, but then decided it probably wasn't a smart idea, so I took it out. But I still laugh about it. Because I would definitely punch him in the face. 

~ Most Likely to Drop Everything and Become a Sheep Herder ~

James. Man, I think he would love that. He's kind of a simple fellow, mostly fighting because he wants to protect the people he loves. But, deep down inside, I think he would really rather go back to his quiet days of tending his home. 

~ Most Likely to Be Found in the Library ~

Laylah, for sure. Everywhere she goes, she finds herself in a library. Or else I just find a way to build her a library. Either way, she likes libraries. A lot. 

~ Most Likely to Sleep Through an Earthquake ~

I want to say Hannah, but I don't think she would sleep through an earthquake. She just doesn't like mornings. 

So maybe... Aria? I have no idea. 

~ Most Likely to Steal Food from Other Peoples’ Plates ~

My trio: Leah, Will, and Justin. If there's trouble to be caused, they're probably causing it, including, but not limited to, eating off of other peoples' plates. 

~ Most Likely to Cheat on a Test ~

Will. Which is hilarious because he won't help anyone else cheat on tests, but he'd be more than happy to cheat on just about anything. 

~ Most Likely to Say “Oops” After Setting Something on Fire ~

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

That would be the brothers, Will and Justin. They like explosives. 

~ Most Likely to Open an Orphanage ~

I have the most perfectest answer for this, only it's a huge, major spoiler for my entire series, so I can't name names. But seriously, it's perfect. 

But my second answer is Farlina. She basically did start an orphanage of sorts anyway. If any young kid comes her way, she takes them under her wing. 

~ Most Likely to Run off with the Circus ~

Leah and her little dragons. Goodness, she'd be good at it too. She loves doing acrobatics and stuff like that. Also, she can be a bit of a showoff. 

~ Most Likely to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse ~

This is probably John as well. He can hunt, cook, run, and do all the other survival things. Most of the Edifuni have those skills, but he just seems to be more natural at it. 

~ Most Likely to Fake Their Own Death ~

I did have one person basically up and leave and become a hermit, hardly ever to be heard from again. 

But if I had to pick just one person, it might be Edward. He came the closest and would probably be the most motivated to do so. 

~ Most Likely to Die and Haunt Their Friends ~

Probably Leah. She'd find it hilarious to follow her friends around and just mess with them. I can just see the chaos now. 

There you have it!! I hope y'all enjoyed learning more about my characters!

On to y'all. Do any of your characters like explosives? Have any of them faked their deaths or started an orphanage? 

Comments

  1. I love this tag! I have several characters who deserve/and have been punched quite a few times. I have this tag somewhere, so I'm going to have to do it sometime soon. XD

    By the way, I tagged you for the Liebster Award if you want another tag tuesday. ;)

    Danielle @Snapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Aren't they so much fun to write!! Very therapeutic.

      I saw that. Thank you so much for tagging me!! I have it scheduled for sometime next month (if I manage to answer the questions in time!)

      Delete
  2. Oh this looks like fun. Thanks for the tag!
    I relate to your character who became a hermit. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I loved reading these answers! (Especially as I've been able to get to know these characters myself over the past several days :) ). Leah is an ICON and I love her. She and her little dragons are the most precious thing ever <3

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to have you on board for beta reading!! Thanks for the time you've put towards it!!

      YES SHE IS!!! She is amazing and I love her so much!!!

      Delete
  4. I NEED TO SEE JOHN IN A KILT. I just do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been seeing this tag float around the blogosphere and was wondering when I was going to get tagged for this. Hopefully I'll get to it before the end of the year...LOL. My track record has been horrible - even with my Taggy Tuesday thing!!!



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts