2 Year Blogoversary ft. THE VLOG!!!



The Pen of a Ready Writer is 2-years-old!!!!!!

Two years ago, I clicked publish on my first blog post and entered the lovely world of the blogosphere. Little did I know about the beautiful people that waited for me there. Those people are you all.

You made showing up each week worth it all. Your comments, your heart, your love is more than this soul can handle. I thank you all for your support and encouragement!

It's been a fun time thus far and I'm excited to see where this blog goes next.

But now, the moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived! It's time for the Q&A vlog, featuring Jules and myself (and a bunch of shenanigans)! it starts at a weird place because our first video cut off too soon, but I hope y'all enjoy!

Make sure to check out the other half over at Jules's blog.


Comments

  1. This was awesome to watch! (That moment when the canopy almost blew away - AMAZING. XD)

    Ooo, a post about morning routines would be really cool!

    Can’t wait to see you guys at RM! But for now - this made my day to “see” you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that not the most hilarious thing ever?!

      Cool. I'm actually considering starting a YouTube channel, where I can dive more into productivity/lifestyle stuff. If I do that, I'll talk about morning routines there.

      Can't wait to see you as well!

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, really? That would be so cool! (Tell us if/when you get it started. :) )

      Delete
  2. Fun!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, this. was. amazing!!!

    Thanks for the amazing listen! ^^

    By the way, a morning routine post would be GREATLY appreciated!! Just from listening to the vlog, it sounds like I'm sooo much like you (organized to the hilt etc etc), and I would definitely enjoy getting your tips! :)

    Congrats on two years!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it!! We had a ton of fun making it!!

      If I'm anything, I'm organized. I just love the feeling of knowing where things are. My brain's rather scattered, so I need to organize so it doesn't negatively impact me too much.

      I'm going to have to get on it, then, seeing as it seems to be in high demand. As I mentioned to Nicole, I'm hoping to make a YouTube channel where I can focus more on those kinds of things.

      Delete
  4. This was fun to watch.
    Sleeping! XD pretty much my favorite thing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

      LOL, I love it so much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts