Hiatus Announcement

I suppose the title is pretty self-explanatory. I'm going on a brief hiatus from blogging during the month of April.

My mental health kind of plummeted at the beginning of March and I haven't been doing very well. The stress surrounding the you-know-what hasn't helped much, either. Anyway, I think I need a little time to refocus and recover, so I'm setting blogging aside while I focus on getting better. 

I do still hope to read y'all's posts and comment because y'all have been putting out some wonderful content and I don't want to miss any of it, but I won't post anything for at least a month. I want to put any creative energy I have into the story I'm writing for Camp (I'm 100% in love with it, btw!). 

I love y'all! See you on the other side of April, Lord willing. 

Comments

  1. Aw, I'll be praying for you and your mental health! Take all the time you need - and good luck with Camp! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a restful hiatus <3 good luck with Camp and all your other endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Sarah - and I hope your writing goes well this April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging can be great, but it can be draining too - hope you end the break refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've accidently taken a break from blogging the last month or so. You wouldn't know it as my blog is scheduled though. I do hope you're feeling better. Make sure to get some fresh air because that makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts