#TagTuesday: My Favorite Things Tag

 


MK over at Sarcastic Scribblings tagged me for this fun thing and I'm really excited to do it!!

~Rules~

1. Thank and link back to the person who tagged you! 👍

2. Thank and link back to the person who started the tag (Evidently it was this person? So thanks!)👍

3. Write about 8 of your favorite things!👍

4. Include at least two gifs or pictures in your post based on your favorite things!👍

5. Tag 8 people at least👍

6. Put the 8 rules in your blog post. 👍

7. Insert the picture above for your post (Don't know exactly what picture it is they're referring to?)👎

8. Have fun! 👍

~Celebrating Jesus~

I love being around people who want to get excited about Jesus. I always walk away feeling refreshed.

~Cats~

Cats are just...purrfection.

~Coffee~

Giphy

~Writing (and by extension, reading)~

Giphy

~Quality Time~

My love language is quality time (which is ironic, seeing as I'm also an introvert). I love sitting and just talking with people that I love. I don't like being busy or having to constantly be doing something when I'm trying to spend time with people that I don't see too often. 

~Hoodies~

They're warm. They're like a big hug. And if you get the sleeves long enough, you can flap people with them!

~Yoga~

Of all the exercise forms I've done, this is the one that I enjoy the most and is one I'd be the least likely to give up. Mostly because I can do it no matter where my health is and I can modify it without people getting judgy about it not being "enough" or me feeling like a failure. It also actively does something for my mindset. Other exercise, while great for my mental health by default, doesn't actually have a focus on my mental health. Yoga does.

~Mountains~

Giphy

~The Re-Tag~

I actually don't know who's been tagged? So I'm just gonna throw some names together and if you've already been tagged, feel free to do a double tag, or if you don't want to do this, feel free to ignore!

1. Jem Jones @Jem Jones, Writer

2. Samantha @The Bookshire

3. Nicole @Legend of a Writer

4. Skye @Ink Calamities

5. Catherine @The Rebelling Muse

6. MC @Movie Critic

7. Emily Grant @The Ones That Really Matter

8. Julian Daventry @Saver of Memories

There you go! Eight of my favorite things!! Or nine, if you count gifs.

Onto y'all! What are some of your favorite things? Do you share any of mine? Let me know down below!

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm a quality-time introvert, too! This usually leads to me cornering people at parties and talking to them for probably longer than they would like. XD

    I also love being around people who love Jesus--spending time with like-minded people just makes life feel better. :)

    I've never done yoga, but I do love karate--I'm testing for my black belt in less than three weeks! *is scared*

    Thanks for the tag! I'll look forward to sharing some of my favorite things soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! So true!

      Yes! It's so filling!

      Oh, how exciting! I hope it goes well!

      Can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag, it's such a cute one. Quality time with people is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts